mauldinphotography.com

Friday, August 8, 2008

My life with computers


If a picture truly is worth a 1000 words, that icon should just say it all! I will admit, I don't know how I would ever live without my computers. But, there is nothing more frustrating than when computers do not work the way they are supposed to work. Last year I had to deal with the crash of my PC that basically was the hub of all things workflow related. And, even though you'd think I would learn to have everything on all of the computers completely backed up - that would just make too much sense. Hopefully the handy dandy software I ordered will recover my accounting files....or I will get to spend many fun days trying to re-key all my receipts for this year. OMG! So fingers are crossed while I wait for the postman to deliver that package.... - Cheryl

No comments: