mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vegas Bridal Session



We are home from the WPPI convention in Las Vegas. I was really happy that Britt & Alex were able to come and enjoy their Spring Break with me. I have to say the week is just a blur at this point. In addition to the convention, we packed some tourist time in, as well. I will blog later on the conference and the fun things we did on the trip. One of the highlights of the week was going out on the Strip and doing a bridal session. My beautiful daughter, Britt, served as my model. She got lots of attention as we walked around.There was speculation among the crowds on if she was really a bride or a model. She said it is one of the craziest things she's ever done! It gave me a chance to try out my brand new camera, I purchased at the Trade Show. We shot at some of the most beautiful places on the Strip, Ceasar's Palace and the Bellagio. The results are amazing and it only cost me one dinner at P.F. Changs!Isn't she gorgeous? - Cheryl






























No comments: