mauldinphotography.com

Friday, March 14, 2008

Headed to the WPPI Convention!

I am really excited about going to the Wedding and Portrait Professionals International convention this coming week is Las Vegas. This is the biggest convention for wedding photographers and I will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best photographers in the world. If you have heard of Yervant Zanazanian, Mike Colon, Tom Munoz and Denis Reggie... they are considered the best of the best in wedding photography. And, that is just a sampling of instructors. I plan to soak up every bit of information they have to pass along, as well as scout out new products to offer this wedding season.

I will keep in touch through the blog and email; but unfortunately no orders will be processed or mailed out during the coming week. If you are patiently waiting on your order, I expect almost every order to be in and waiting for me to come home. So, I'll be delivering starting March 24th! I will start processing orders received during this next week, on the week of the 24th!

I have a bridal fashion shoot planned for the Neon Sign Graveyard, which should be so cool! I will share images on the blog. Everyone have a great week!

No comments: