mauldinphotography.com

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Designer's Choice Fashion Preview

This Saturday, March 29th, I am photographing the First Annual Designer's Choice Fashion Preview at the Metroplex in Little Rock. My favorite wedding planner, Theresa Timmons, invited me to photograph when we met up at the Bridal Fair. Mychael Knight, from Project Runway fame, will host the event.I am so excited to do this event. My daughters, who live and breathe Project Runway are even more excited than I am. With the added bonus of getting to meet Mychael they can't wait until Saturday.

The details for the show are listed below. I hope you will all come out and support the local designers this weekend. Runway show begins at 7:00 p.m. VIP ticket holders can participate in a meet-and-greet with Mychael at 6:00 p.m. Vendors will be exhibiting their wares, including yours truly, beginning at 5:30 p.m. Theresa is a phenomenal planner, so I know the event will be exciting and fabulous!

No comments: