mauldinphotography.com

Saturday, August 4, 2007

A well deserved vacation


We have all been working very hard this year. Even our off-season this year, wasn't such an off-season. Not complaining - I love what I do. But, it's been a very busy year. A week ago we packed up the car, literally - it looked like two of my girls were permanently moving - and headed to Gulf Shores, Alabama. Me, Britt, Lindsay, Hannah, and Alex headed out for a long weekend of lying on the beach. We had an awesome time, and I wanted to shared some snapshots of our great vacation.

As you can see, the girls are ready to try out some body board surfing…



Looks like they figured it out pretty well...

This is my absolute favorite time of day on the beach...

Alex took this family portrait for us

This was my favorite portrait of the kids - I just told them to be themselves

So we have a great vacation. Enjoyed lots of beach and pool time, ate tons and tons of fresh seafood, and rested up. Now, I am recharged and ready to get back to work!

No comments: