mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Runyan Family Portraits

Hannah and I set out early Saturday morning for a family portrait session with the Runyan Family. For weeks preceded by 100 degree temperatures, we were blessed with cooler weather. But, in true Arkansas form, it was soooo humid. Our families go back to the days of Heather and my daughter, Brittany, starting kindergarten. Hunter and Harrison were just babies then. I even remember a time that no one would sit within five feet of me and Regina at basketball games! We were just a little more passionate about it than some of the other fans:-) This year, we moved those girls into a dorm room. They grow up too fast. So with years of school and sport activities in the middle, they are my long-time friends. They are a beautiful family and I had so much fun photographing them. Here are my favorite portraits from the morning.








And, then there was Harrison just being Harrison...



You guys were great! Regina and Dennis, you have gorgeous children. I hope you had just as much fun. - Cheryl

No comments: