mauldinphotography.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

It's August and that can mean only one thing!


Football! I came from a high school that did not have a football program. So, I have to admit when I first moved to Newport I wasn't sure why there was such a stir in town when football season rolled around. Then Britt became a dancer and I found myself getting more and more involved. Now, I think I am just as excited as the football moms and Greyhound alumni. What a great way to support our youth!

I will be on the sidelines to cover as many games as possible this season. Although my fall wedding season is shaping up to be a busy one, I will squeeze in as many games as I can. I have already had parents coming up to my on the field and sending emails with their son's jersey numbers. I'll do my best to catch them in the action.

We have some new great products for this year. Scrapbook pages and collages are shaping up to be the HOT item. Sports tickets are cool and new this year, great add-ons for those die-hard scrapbookers. Photo buttons and statuettes are great ways to feature your favorite athelete. Check out some examples on the website in the Products and Descriptions gallery.

I am really excited that this year I can offer a donation back to teams and organizations with team and invididual portraits. Every team or group has to have them. This is my way of showing my commitment to youth sports and activities in Jackson County. If you haven't scheduled your team or group yet, call 870-219-6504 and let's get that date booked!

See you at the game! - Cheryl

No comments: