mauldinphotography.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Cari & Drew e-session


Between my flight from Dallas and drive to Eureka Springs, I met Cari and Drew in Little Rock to shoot their e-session. After reschedules due to rain (imagine that!), we had beautiful weather. With a mix of the walking trail by their apartment, the River Market and the Big Damn Bridge, we found some great locations. Even though, at one point I thought we might have a little trouble with the LR police (turns out she just wanted to suggest another great location), and at another, I thought we might be sleeping in the courtyard of the Library. LOL It was definitely a fun break for me after a day in airports. They get married next year, and I'm already looking forward to their wedding. Here are my faves:
















Thanks Cari & Drew for taking a break from nursing school and med school to finally be able to photograph your e-session. I had a lot of fun getting to know you and exploring all the sites in LR. Can't wait for your wedding! - Cheryl

No comments: