mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Getting Ready for Football Season!!!


Wow, where did the summer go? Before you know it the kids will be back in school and that can only mean one thing...football season! I'm gearing up for a great Greypup and Greyhound season. I will be on the sidelines of as many 7th grade, 8th grade, Junior High, JV, and High School games as I can manage. My wedding year is SOLD OUT and my baby girl is playing 7th grade Volleyball this year. So I probably won't make every game. But looks like I will make a majority of them. Feel free to email me jersey numbers of the players you want to see, I'll do my best to catch them in the action. You can see all the games at mauldinsports.com, a division of Mauldin Photography. Go Pups and Hounds! - Cheryl

No comments: