mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Carson is 1


I met Carson's Mom and Dad last year at a wedding, and then met Carson when he was four months old. It was amazing to see how much he has grown. He's a pretty handsome little guy. I photographed him Sunday on the occasion of his first birthday. Here are my favorites:

How cute is he?!?


He has just started walking in the last week. So cute walking up on his tippy toes.



He had too much to investigate in the grass to be worried about me.

But then he had to come in for a closer look.

And then he got his smash cake!

This is his innocent look!

Doesn't everyone get icing on their toes when they eat cake?


I think he had just as much fun with his sink bath as his cake. Sadly I think Missy had just as much cake on her by the end.

Oh my gosh, he is just too cute.

I had so much fun photographing Carson. He is just too funny, and he had to show me all his tricks. I seriously could have brought him home with me. Missy and Eric, he is beautiful! Thank you so much for asking me to capture his first birthday! I can't wait to photograph his new baby brother. You can see all of Carson's portraits here. - Cheryl

No comments: