mauldinphotography.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballpark

It's that time of year again...softball and baseball. I will be on the field for Jackson County Youth Activity Association games - as many as I can manage in a week. I already have parents sending messages, schedules and jersey numbers. I have a full wedding and portrait schedule, but I will do my best to make as many games as possible.

Here are some shots from the first night of softball...and my Hannah!




Check out the softball and baseball galleries on the sports site. Games will be listed by date in the sports gallery. Games will usually be up within 24 hours of the game. In addition to standard print sizes, we also offer scrapbook pages, memory yearbooks, softcover memory books, souvenier baseball / softball photos, posters, magazine covers, trading cards, photo buttons, and more. Want a special gift for a grandparent or your favorite athelete - check out all the products. Don't have what you were looking for? I bet I can get it - just ask.

See you at the ball park - Cheryl

No comments: