mauldinphotography.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

Robin & CJ Wedding Day


Robin and CJ got married on Saturday at the Holiday Inn in Blytheville. I met the happy couple on Friday night, when the bride was full of jitters and the groom had this big grin all over his face. Even though there were still nerves and jitters on Saturday, both were so super excited.

I went through all the images from the day and picked out my favorites. I have to say it was really hard because I knew about the story behind every image. I had so much fun with this group. They had a great time celebrating Robin and CJ's day with them. I think it is a wedding they will all remember.

Robin was a gorgeous bride.











This wedding party was an absolute blast. They had me cracking up all day. And, they were up for anything!

The girls looking all sexy...




And not to be out-done, the guys had a "sexy" look, too!

The first time the groom sees the brides is just priceless. CJ was so sweet.




























Robin and CJ, your wedding was just beautiful. I am so glad that you included me in your day. I am really glad that I met you. I just love your family and friends! I wish you lots of love! Your proof gallery will post here. Your bridal portraits are posted here. Have fun in Gatlinburg! - Cheryl

Wedding Coordinator - Sandra Walker
Wedding Dress - Jessica's Bridal and Formal
Bride's Maid Dresses - Jessica's Bridal and Formal
Florist - Tasha Trapp & Trudy Bennett
Wedding Cake - Trudy Bennett
Groom's Cake - Trudy Bennett
Venue and Catering - Holiday Inn, Blytheville
DJ - Cody Gentry

No comments: