mauldinphotography.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

Kenneth & Sharlynn

So, I am driving to a wedding a few months ago and I got a call on my cell phone from a young man in the Air Force looking for a photographer. He and his fiance are from Salt Lake City and planning a summer wedding. After talking a little while, I booked a January, outdoor engagement session.... in Arkansas. Winter in Arkansas is SO unpredictable, so I was a little nervous. I was even more nervous when it was 20 degrees Wednesday night!

But, who would have guessed that we would have 65 degree weather on a Saturday in January? I met Kenneth and Sharlynn on this beautiful day at Old Mill and we shot for an hour. We had lots of fun and LOTS of laughs! They are so cute and photogenic.

I had a blast with you guys! I wish you lots of luck in the future. Kenneth, please be safe wherever the Air Force takes you! Your slideshows are in the works. In the meantime, here's a little preview... - Cheryl










No comments: