mauldinphotography.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bridal Fair This Weekend! Find the Lime Green Loveseat!

I am so excited about the Arkansas Democrat Gazette Bridal Fair this weekend in Little Rock. This will be my first large vendor exhibit. I cannot wait to meet all the newly engaged brides who are trying to plan all the meticulous details for their wedding day. I think that part is one of the most fun parts of this job - meeting new people. I just love hearing how couples met, and how excited they get talking about the weddings they plan.

I have spent months planning my display and how I want to contribute to the success of this bridal fair. I think we as vendors have a huge responsibility in how happy people are with the fair. I have three major give-aways planned. The Democrat Gazette will be giving two away as door prizes - a fabulous bridal fashion shoot and an engagement session. We will also register brides-to-be during the fair for a complete wedding photography package. You can only register for this prize at our booth on Sunday. We also have fair special deals on weddings booked with registered visitors to the booth, and those who will book us on Sunday.

The Democrat Gazette has gone all out to ensure that every detail for your wedding planning is covered in their vendor line-up. I want you all to stop by Booth #74, register for the give-away, let us meet you, and have a blast at the fair. Also, by all means look at all the other photographer's work, meet them. Then come back to Booth #74 and let us take complete care of you with your photography needs. I know that saying our clients are most important to us, our customer satisfaction is our top priotity.... are really common buzz words. But, with Mauldin Photography it is not just something I say. I live it! My clients are thrilled with our service and photography - or I am not happy.

So come by, sit on the lime green love seat, look at our album selections, and let's get to know how we can be the studio to give you beautiful and timeless portraits from your wedding day. You deserve the best! - Cheryl

No comments: