mauldinphotography.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Northeast Arkansas Bridal Expo was a huge success!

All I can say is, wow! The Northeast Arkansas Bridal Expo was a blast. I never expected to meet so many brides. I think I talked to over 300 people that visited the booth yesterday. The booth was packed with people all day. So, if you stopped by and didn't have a chance to chat or get your questions answered, I apologize. Maybe you heard my radio spot on KFIN radio?

Here was our little booth featuring our 2008 wedding couples and albums:

Even though it was great to meet everyone, I know you have questions. It is very hard at these events to get all your questions answered. You came by the booth and saw all the latest wedding albums offered by the studio. Our album design really is one of a kind - you won't see this at any other studio in the area. So, here is my suggestion... give me a call (870-219-6504)and let's set up a time that we can relax over a cup of coffee and talk about the details. It is a great way to get to know me and talk about how I can completely take care of your wedding photography needs. Take time to visit the website - our recent weddings are posted, as well as examples of album design and wedding photography rates.

So, I expect to hear from you guys this coming week. Our Bridal Expo special is extended through this coming weekend - just tell me I met you at the Jonesboro Expo to take advantage of the discount. Let's set up a consultation appointment and cross photography off your wedding "to-do" list! - Cheryl

No comments: